Total Length of Program: 37+ hours
The tarot is an ancient divination technique that has been used by psychics, intuitives, and spiritual seekers for centuries. Learning how to use the tarot deck can give you invaluable insights into your past, present, and future. It can serve as a bridge between yourself and your Spirit Guides and Higher Self. It can help you to make wise decisions, plan your life, understand your Soul Lessons, and solve difficult riddles in your life. You can also, of course, use it to read for others and assist them with all of this!
Learning the tarot also helps you to understand the themes and the polarities of life itself. For example, the cards of the Major Arcana progress in a linear fashion, illustrating the human journey through life in the physical world. Learning the tarot helps you to gain a deeper understanding of the ‘Game of Life’.
The tarot is complex and carries a much steeper learning curve than oracle cards, making it a valuable and relatively rare skill to have. The tarot can be practically applied to assist in clarifying and giving advice on any situation, making it more versatile than many oracle card decks. The tarot can be a lifelong companion for you, like having a Spirit Guide on your desk.
Internationally recognized Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Healer Matthew John has been working with the tarot for over a decade. He possesses the knowledge, skill, and experience to teach the tarot to others in a comprehensive manner.
Matthew John is offering a comprehensive tarot reading course in 2022! Course includes:
- (13) 2 1/2-3 hour LIVE Zoom calls (plus recordings uploaded to class portal immediately after each class)
- A free 45-minute personal reading with Matthew John
- Q&A with Matthew John at the end of each call (all topics open)
- An opportunity to do practice readings for the group
- Certificate of Completion showing 30+ hours of comprehensive tarot reading study
Required Materials: Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
The Ultimate Guide to Tarot by Liz Dean
- Week 1 — Dec. 10 — Tarot Basics, Intro to Major Arcana
- Week 2 — Dec. 17 — Major Arcana Part II
- Week 3 — Jan. 7 — Major Arcana Part III
- Week 4 — Jan. 14 — Major Arcana Part IV
- Week 5 — Jan. 28 — Major Arcana Part V & Wands Part I
- Week 6 — Feb. 11 — Wands Part II
- Week 7 — Feb. 18 — Cups Part I
- Week 8 — Mar. 4 — Cups Part II & Swords Part I
- Week 9 — Mar. 11 — Swords Part II
- Week 10 — Mar. 25 — Swords Part II & Pentacles Part I
- Week 11 — Apr. 15 — Pentacles Part II
- Week 12 — Apr. 22 — Timing Cards, Spreads, Refinement & Practice
- Week 13 — May 6 — Refinement & Practice
In accordance with the laws of the State of New York (United States of America), tarot reading is for entertainment purposes only.