Do you feel called to help people and our planet enter a new era of flourishing together?
Enroll in Collaboration with Earth: Support and Strategies for Your Reverent, Regenerative Service to learn how to create sustainable and regenerative actions that nourish you, other people, and life on our planet.
This course is for you if:
- You yearn to contribute to regeneration of the natural world and human well-being.
- You believe we can co-create justice and well-being for all life, but you’re unsure how to proceed.
- You wonder how your sense of calling can translate into practical actions.
- You want to feel whole and supported as you offer your contribution to the world’s flourishing.
Join Collaboration with Earth to gain support and new tools as you discover your next-level clarity and craft your joyful contribution.
In this course, you will learn how to establish Reverent Relationship with nature. You will also learn how to cultivate Reverent Relationship with yourself, because your own inner guidance is your most sacred authority.
Reverent Relationship with yourself and nature’s beings is your path to crafting a Regenerative Vision of your Soulful, Sovereign, Supported Service.
We’re ready to outgrow the model of the exhausted, self-sacrificing activist. It’s possible to feel nourished, grounded, supported, and continually energized as you make your contribution to well-being for people and planet. Collaboration with Earth is regenerative for you AND the natural world. This is living and creating in a state of Soulful Sovereignty and Support.
- This course mentors you in collaborating with the natural world to nurture regeneration for yourself and all life on Earth.
- The course is for you if you want to deepen your connection with the natural world and allow that connection to guide your contributions to well-being for people and planet.
- The course is for you if you are already engaged in regeneration for Earth and humanity but you feel a higher level of contribution is trying to emerge through you.
- The course is also very much for you if you aren’t yet sure what your contribution is, but you are yearning to identify it, embody it, and bring it to life.
As Soulful, Sovereign beings, we honor our callings to serve while nurturing ourselves and all life.
The course is designed for you who feel intimidated by your sense of a tremendous calling, unsure what your calling is, or burnt out by contributions you’ve already made.
In the model of Collaboration with Earth offered in this course, your contributions not only nurture the world, but nurture yourself.
Your own well-being is part of what you tend through Collaboration with Earth. Our work now must be based not on the model of the activist-martyr-savior who is self-sacrificing, but on the model of Soulful Sovereignty and Support.