These seven states of dreamtime consciousness are:
1. Personal Consciousness dreams ~ These dreams are symbolic representations and reflections of our personality aspects. They show us what we are still working with in our everyday lives, tapping into the unconscious mind and its hidden messages, as well as the sub-conscious mind, which stores our past experiences and beliefs. In our personal consciousness dreams, we are presented with images and events to bring into our waking consciousness hidden beliefs, patterns, and judgments. Dreams that fall into this category are normal dreams, recurring dreams, and nightmares.
2. Soul Consciousness dreams ~ These dreams occur as we deepen our connection to our Higher Self and Beloved I Am Presence and become the observer of our lower bodies and ego Self. This state of awareness deepens our connection to the Divine through our choices and actions, bringing a greater sense of love, forgiveness, peace, and harmony, trust and surrender into our everyday lives as we continue to integrate and embrace all aspects of ourselves. Additionally, we start to experience heartfelt connections with others as we heal our relationships and become more loving and compassionate. Dreams that we may experience in this state are healing dreams, lucid dreams, and message dreams.
3. Sound Consciousness dreams ~ These dreams occur as we deepen our connection to nature and sound frequencies in an expansion of our own energy field, and our heart’s dreaming. In our waking state we may experience sound through nature, dance, music or high-pitched buzzing or humming within the ears as well as an increased sensitivity and refinement to sound frequencies. This amplifies in the dream state as we are sound at the most fundamental level of our beingness. All our lower bodies, chakras, and body organs have their own unique sounds. It is the recognition in the dream state that we are sound creators that allow us to experience the music of our own Soul notes and become one with nature and one with our Selves. Dreams that may be experienced in this state are healing dreams, nature dreams, animal guide dreams, spirit guide dreams, sound dreams, and music/composition dreams, which reverberate and shift into our conscious awareness.
4. Light Consciousness dreams ~ These dreams are presented as candlelight, natural light, such as sunlight, star light, or “supernatural light”, spiritual light that accesses the realms of the Divine. These dreams connect us not only with light frequencies in colors and sounds, sacred geometry, and the like, but anchor a remembrance of our ESP gifts. Dreams experienced in this state are precognitive dreams, prophetic dreams, and ESP dreams.
5. Cosmic consciousness dreams are experienced through a deeper connection and integration of our Beloved I Am Presence and Soul and Star clusters, which brings an awareness present all the time in waking, dreaming, and sleeping states. In this dream state and awakening state of consciousness is the realization that we are Master Beings of Light able to transcend space and time. There is no fear of death but a deeper knowing of the immortal nature to our Beingness, with the ability to travel the Christed Timelines of our Highest Potentials. There is a sense of freedom and wisdom experienced at this level. Dreams that we may experience include serial dreams, living in other times or dimensions or multidimensional realities of our Selves on different planets or stars, Soul mate or Twin Flame dreams, Angel dreams or Master Guide dreams.
6. Divine consciousness dreams are an expansion of Cosmic consciousness where the Now moment of conscious awareness is experienced not only in the stillness of the Self but also in an expanding awareness of the abstract cohesion of energy matrices and the ability to experience unlimited frequencies. It is these dreams that activate our full extrasensory perception gifts and abilities such as clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, telepathy and intuition, as well as bringing an increased sensitivity into the lower bodies. Additionally at this level of self-awareness, there is an appreciation of all Life and a loving acceptance of all Life. Every thought and feeling radiates the essence of Divine unconditional Love, and dreams here may include working with Councils of Light and the Company of Heaven, Twin Flame Re-unions, and the manifestation of our heart’s dreaming, which in turn are fully experienced in this Now within the One Reality of All That Is.
7. Unity consciousness dreams lift us into the collective Consciousness of Light, into what we refer to as the I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light. It is the state of consciousness experienced in our waking consciousness that brings every dream of God Consciousness into instant manifestation through the experience of the Oneness of All Life. The knowing that we are all One. We experience the multi-universe as our physical bodies in the knowing that we are Creator Gods. Observation and consciousness connect in Unity and alignment to the Divine. All Life is celebrated as aspects of ourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love and Master Beings of Light. All realities merge into the One Reality of All That Is and the dance of our heart’s dreaming reaches its next level of our Soul’s forward evolution. Most dream states here are created and manifested at will through the superconscious mind, the Mind of God, and the focus here is simply on Service in Love and One Unity Consciousness.
Come join us in this sacred dreamtime transmission as we collectively dream our reality into being in this Golden Age of Light.
Replay available with and without background music. No transcribe.