The Globe Sound Healing Conference: The Sound of Love
featuring the world’s top Sound Healing Professionals & Researchers
Register Now for this Free Online Event
Featuring 20 Sound Researchers, Scientists, Healers and Musicians
offering the latest information and findings on the healing benefits of Sound
20 of the top Psychotherapists, Researchers, Pioneers, Instructors, Doctors, and Sound Therapists in the field addressing important issues and topics around the use of
Sound, Music and Vibration for Healing a wide range of Emotional Issues
1. Voice Techniques for Releasing Stuck Emotions
2. Sound Healing Instruments for Emotional Transformation
3. Frameworks for Understanding Emotional Transformation
4. Details of Sound Treatments for:
– Anxiety – Sleep – Depression – Grief – Trauma PTSD – Anger – Addiction – ADD/ADHD – Schizophrenia
This Year’s Conference Topic is SOUND AND EMOTIONS
This Conference will explore various treatment plans with Sound and Vibration for a wide range of issues.
Ten Minute Sound Healing Treatments on Specific Emotional Issues before each Presentation (in parenthesis)
Friday April 8th – Pacific Time
10AM – David Gibson – An Overview on working with Emotions
12PM – (Suzanne Sterling – Sound for Trauma) Suzanne Sterling – The Trauma Healing Power of the Voice
2PM – (Silvina Vergara – Sound for Anger) Silvina Vergara – Sound Therapy: The Path to Emotional Healing
4PM – (John St. Claire Sound for Emptiness) – John St. Claire – Gongs and Altered States: Healing Physical and Psychological Issues
6PM – (Susie Hernandez – Sound for Anxiety)
Jeffrey Thompson – Expanding Consciousness with the Science of Sound
Saturday April 9th – Pacific Time
10AM – Andi and Jonathan Goldman – Balancing the Emotional Body through Conscious Humming
12PM – (Gwendolyn McClure – Sound for Trauma/PTSD) Suzanne Periera – Transformative Healing Journey’s Through Addiction
2PM – (Deva Munay – Sound for Depression)
Karinna Karsten – Relationships, Wellness and Sex; Opening to the Fullness of Love
4PM – (Unmanji King – Sound for Grief)
Daniel L – Trust and Safety in Healing: from Psycho-Physiology to Soul
6PM – David Gibson – 9 Techniques for Releasing Stuck Emotions with the Voice
Sunday April 10th – Pacific Time
10AM – (Lisa Rafel – Sound for Anxiety)
Lisa Rafel – Accessing the Power of Your Speaking Voice for Emotional Healing
12PM – (Vickie Dodd – Sound for Anxiety, Fear and Anger)
Vickie Dodd – Sound as Transformation; Emotional Self Care
2PM – (Shanti Lleone – Sound for the Parasympathetic System)
Shanti Lleone – Be the Song of Peace: Learn a Powerful Technique to Reset Sorrow, Anxiety and Trauma
4PM – (Jamie Lu – Sound for Cellular Rejuvenation)
Jamie Lu – Sound, Emotions and the Ascended Masters
6PM – David Gibson – Emotions in Relation to Higher Consciousness
- To bring people into profound states of higher consciousness.
- To help the public to understand and experience the science and effectiveness behind Sound Healing in order to help bring it more into the mainstream (homes and hospitals) and gain more acceptance.
- To share treatments with sound, music and vibration for healing a wide range of physical and emotional issues.
- To bring Sound Healing into the medical side of hospitals.
- To bring Sound Healing into schools for children.