ONLINE VIRTUAL RETREAT
Join this NEO Retreat: Globe Sound Healing Conference
featuring 20 Sound Healing Professionals & Researchers
This Event is Now Over, but you can Access 25 Video Presentations filled with ecstatic times and mind-expanding research on Sound, Consciousness and Reality.
Join us for ecstatic times, filled with lots of important information on vibrational healing and many moments of profound shared peace and stillness.
A Good Balance of Sound Healing Science, New Technologies, and Life Transforming Experiential Workshops.
20 of the top Researchers, Pioneers, Instructors, Doctors, Sound Therapists, and Musicians in the field addressing important issues and topics in this rapidly expanding field of Sound Healing.
Michael Tellinger, John Stuart Reid, Nestor Kornblum, Gary Malkin, Lisa Rafel, Zacciah Blackburn, Steven Halpern, Eileen McKusick, John St. Claire, Suzanne Sterling, Sonja Drakulich, Silvina Vergara, Vickie Dodd, Emile Janse, Don Estes, Carsten Spencer, Alexandre Tannous, Jamie Lu, Shanti Lleone, Mingtong Gu, and David Gibson.
- Sound, Meditation, & Consciousness
- Sound and Children
- Natural Acoustic Sound Healing: Voice, Bowls, Tuning Forks, Gongs
- Healing Sounds and Music • Sound and Medicine
- New Sound Technologies • Sacred Geometry
- Voice Analysis • Sound and Intuition
SOUND HEALING PERFORMANCES
10 minute Sound Meditations before each Presentation
- To bring people into profound states of higher consciousness.
- To help the public to understand and experience the science and effectiveness behind Sound Healing in order to help bring it more into the mainstream (homes and hospitals) and gain more acceptance.
- To share treatments with sound, music and vibration for healing a wide range of physical and emotional issues.
- To bring Sound Healing into the medical side of hospitals.
- To bring Sound Healing into schools for children.
The Sound Healing Research Foundation will simultaneously be launching two new Associations that you might find interesting.
Sound Education Association – We received a $100,000 grant to develop a sound curriculum for children for two Montessori schools. With our staff of 24 instructors, we have now developed over 2500 exercises — each based on the latest 30 books on Brain development for children at different age levels. We are now setting up the Sound Education Association to bring this curriculum into Public and Private schools around the world. Checkout the home schooling version at www.SoundEducationCenter.com
Medical Sound Association – The primary goal is to help bring Sound into the Medical side of hospitals (as opposed to the Integrative Therapy side). With a wide range of doctors and sound therapists we will be developing detailed guidelines for performing research on using sound and music to cure every disease. We will begin by creating safety guidelines for different issues. We will also have intake/outtake forms that practitioners can fill out that will show symptoms on a scale of 1-10. Over time we will be able to show the efficacy of treatments for different instruments and tools for specific physical and emotional issues.
“These conferences are profound experiences. From information, concepts and new ideas that peak the imagination, and give hope for the world… to heart opening sound healing experiences that connect everyone and create a whole atmosphere of love and harmony.”
“Come and be Vibrated into Bliss”