With Sound Healer
LISTEN TO AUDIO
David Gibson details his latest research in the Sound Healing field which reveals how we can use Sound to alter our states of consciousness, balance our brain, alleviate pain, depression, PTSD, anger and dense emotions. David provides an overview of the upcoming Sound, Music & Vibration for the Brain Online Conference where he interviews 16 top researchers in Neuroscience, Sound Healing Instructors and Therapists.
- Frequencies, Timbres, Musical Intervals and Music with Sound, Electromagnetics and Light
- Binaural Beat Brainwave Entrainment
- Frequencies for Tissues and Microtublules within the Brain
- Healing Mental / Emotional Issues
Free Online Conference
4 Days of Online Workshops
Enjoy 4 Days of Online Workshops featuring a Nice Blend of Left & Right Brain Topics to Heal & Expand the Mind
- The Scientific Use of Sound for Healing
- Vibrational Medicine: Can Frequencies Be Used to Rebuild Brains?
- Are Scientists Really Making People Enlightened in only Weeks?
- Tuning to the Rhythm of Consciousness
- The Effect of Binaural Beats on Consciousness and the Human Nervous System
- Electromagnetic Application of Sound Frequencies
- Specific Sounds for Healing the Body
- Avenues for Potential Research in Regenerative Medicine
- Aligning with Your Expanded Nature
- A Review of Current Clinical Studies and Knowledge about Binaural Beats
- The Power of Resonance and Frequency
Watch or Listen Live to this Globe Sound Healing Conference.
About David Gibson
David Gibson is the founder and director of the Globe Sound Healing Institute in the San Francisco Bay Area (and online), offering Individual Classes and State approved Certificate Programs in Sound Healing and Therapy and also Audio Recording (www.SoundHealingCenter.com). David has written the #1 selling books in both the fields of Audio Recording, “The Art of Mixing,” “The Art of Producing,” and Sound Healing, “The Complete Guide to Sound Healing” (www.CompleteGuidetoSoundHealing.com). He is also a top-selling producer of Sound Healing music (www.SoundHealingCenter.com/store/music/). His music is in many hospitals around the country including Boston General and U.C. Medical Center. He also runs the Sound Therapy Center at the Institute (and online) offering 15 types of sound healing treatments (www.SoundTherapyCenter.com). David has produced 9 International Sound Healing Conferences and is also the founder of the Sound Healing Research Foundation (www.SoundHealingResearchFoundation.org), which is researching sound for Pain, Sleep, PTSD, Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dementia, Anxiety, Depression, and Grief. He has now set up the Medical Sound Association (www.MedicalSoundAssociation.com) with a group of doctors and Sound Therapists to figure how to cure every disease in the world with sound, music, and vibration. He has created over 2500 exercises for children based on all of the books on brain development for children at every age level (www.SoundEducationCenter.com).