Sacred Geometry is a universal language that reveals the precise way that the energy of creation organizes itself, from the most minute particles to the patterns of the cosmos. There are countless connections of this geometry to nature, music, art, sacred architecture, scientific phenomenon and more, known and practiced in most all ancient civilizations in their sciences and arts. It’s resurgence is also a modern bridge between physics and spirituality, the physical world and inter-dimensionality.
Practicing Sacred Geometry is an experiential learning process that opens gateways for soul memory, enhances the mind’s capacity to image hyper-dimensionally and reveals our relationships to each other and our connection to Divine Source. All geometry is “spatial proportion” representing frequency and music! It is a universal, inter-dimensional language and the highest language of the mind. Every number has meaning and each is represented dimensionally in
shapes. All geometric shapes are a very pure form of math, of which numeric equations attempt to express. While geometry gives rise to numbers, the practice of constructions requires no linear math. We know that early geometry was exercised before 3000 BC in the Indus Valley. Most recently, the understanding of “fractals”, or infinitely compressible and expandable patterns, are helping us understand complex patterns of life and is giving rise to new technologies that
can be completely harmonious with nature. Crop circles are beginning to reveal possibilities for universal communications through Divine Geometry for the Golden Age.
“I highly recommend attending Sacred Geometry classes with Lisa. They are a mind-bending delight! I feel my brain changing with each new construction. It seems the shapes and the processes of drawing them truly speak to my soul and maybe even my DNA! One of my favorite thing is drawing a crop circle.”
– Joy Smith, Yelm, WA
Take the next step in really connecting with Sacred Geometry through a hands-on workshop. Begin a practice that can help you:
- Gain deeper insights into how the universe is created and where you come into the picture
- Enhance your brain’s ability to vision in multiple dimensions
- Experience ways to increase your intuition and connection to Creator/Source
- Understand the importance of sacred geometric form and the meanings of these relationships
- Empower your ability to use these harmonic forms for your Divine purpose
You will need the following tools for this workshop.
- Spring bow compass (otherwise known as a drafter’s compass)
- Mechanical pencil
- Straight edge of about 12″ length. A ruler will do, but we will not use the measurements
- Drawing tablet (or paper), sized anywhere from about 16″ – 24″ tall by about 18″ – 30″ wide.
Note: Smaller tablets become more difficult to learn on. Tablets larger than this are usually more than needed, but if you are interested in making large art prints, go as large as you want as long as you have a compass that opens or extends wide enough for the limits of the paper.
- Color pens, pencils, crayons, pastels, or watercolors, or other preferred art media for paper