Gain An Advanced Foundation In Therapeutic Sound Healing
This is the first in a series of ongoing events. You can sign up for this program independently but must attend this to attend additional future programs.
This is a high quality, in-depth program offered for novice and experienced practitioners to gain wisdom, insight, and experience to create or further your practice as a sound healing therapist, whether for personal or professional use, as well as to integrate sound into an existing therapeutic modality.
Zacciah and Dorothy have a combined history of over 70 years in world music, sound healing, and holistic program1.jpgpractices. You will receive in-depth understanding and experience in the principles and use of sound therapies, as well as the use of primary sound healing instruments such as Pure Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan bowls and bells, chimes and gongs, Native American drums and rattles, tuning forks, and more, as time allows.
Study The Relationship Between Sound, Healing, and Consciousness
From this program, you can expect to explore
- Experiential and cognitive advancement of our understanding of fundamental principles and utilization of techniques of sound healing therapies
- Exploration of the nature of Authentic Healing
- Experiential practices and esoteric understanding of the nature of human consciousness
- Utilize sound practices from Vedic/Yogic traditions, Tibetan Buddhism, and indigenous cultures
- Experiential practice in sound techniques with applications for personal development and the professional setting
- Scientific research and contemporary sound therapies
- Use of voice, ancient and contemporary instruments including, crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls and bells, Native drums, rattles, and tuning forks in wellness and therapeutic practices
- Practice of sound techniques to enhance personal and professional therapies (Psychotherapies, Yoga Instructors, Massage/Body Therapists, and other complementary therapies) Where time allows, we will go into these areas of study but will have a follow-up program focusing more on Creating a Sound Practice
- Balancing and clearing techniques for the neurophysiology, chakras, etheric/subtle energy, and endocrine systems
- Using sound and consciousness practices to provide pathways to awakened states of wholeness and wellbeing.
Learn How Instruments Of All Kinds Can Be Use For Therapeutic Sound Healing
z-teach.jpg This program offers a skilled approach to the nature of sound and healing designed to be of benefit to novice and practitioner. We approach a broad understanding of major sound healing modalities. With this foundation of understanding with the nature of sound, and the use of instruments, we begin to explore ever more deeply the use of voice, also, for personal and professional use, for practice in clearing, aligning, and energizing the human energy field, the nature of and use in invocation of allies and teachers in the subtle worlds of understanding, and much more. How is sound used as a healing tool? Why is it so effective? We each have the creative capacity to utilize our voice in healing, every day. By setting proper awareness, and intention, we can, by speaking our truth, voicing our wounds, and touching our Divinity, and alliance with subtle realms of being, spark healing in ourselves and others.
Every Class Is Recorded For Future Review
Every day of the class will be recorded, and participants will be allowed to download the recording for future review of the educational material. We find very often that students will go back to their recordings time and time again to refresh their knowledge. Please review the terms and conditions of having access to the recordings below.