Tips on Sound Healing Playing
What completes a good sound bath? Timing, transitions, different mallets, environment? Anyone can play gong, and do a sound healing. But it is important to know what the body likes and dislikes during a session. If you get your client into a meditative state, they have the power to heal themselves. The body will choose the frequencies for healing when the mind is out of the way.
Ask yourself; what do you want your clients to get out of your sound healing??
We will talk about these subjects and the below topics in depth.
- Sound meditation is a mental practice engaging your attention to sound. Sound acts as an auditory stimulus that overrides the activity in the brain and synchronizes the brain’s activity to the frequencies and rhythmic patterning being heard.
- When used with live sound, the experience is not just with the ears, it is a full-body sensory experience in which the body comes into direct contact with vibrations.
- It is sound that makes this type of meditation practice unique. The sound waves travel as energy from the sound source to the listener, who may then experience a shift in awareness, increased alertness, an ease in mental activity and reduced discursive thinking patterns.
- Sound meditation has a biochemical effect, reducing stress hormones and creates a feeling of contentment and relaxation.
- Why do we need silence? Do we actually want to incorporate this more fully? Breath.
- Q&A: Specific Question answered for you. (if time permits)
Gongster’s Sound treatment is a personal journey that touches the delicate Strings of our soul.
-It awakens spanless creative powers in us…It changes us, our lives and the lives of people around us.
-When we are in harmony, our health returns, our light shines, we become centered, and awake. Raising our consciousness here on earth and dimensions beyond.
“I believe the way I play the Gong, (without bashing or crashing), is as or more beneficial to our health. When we play the gong, there is no remembrance of a melody that can trigger emotions. There are always different structures of vibrations and frequencies interacting together with the participants, the room, and environment’s frequencies and vibrations. Never the same. The way Gongster plays is a concept of silence, build and release and melodious techniques that enable the mind to feel safe to choose theta brain waves, allowing the body to easily go into a meditative state. The vibrations blanket the body stimulating and massaging molecular structures allowing the body to absorb frequencies. Frequencies are nutritious, they can repair energy needed for cell health. Toxins are released and create a body that is returned to harmonious and natural states…” Lisa Gongster
I look forward to talking to you!